Mice are small rodents found in many areas, including homes in Boise. Mice can be a significant pest; not only can they spread bacteria and diseases, but they can also be destructive! Thankfully we do not have any considerable rat problems, but that does not make the mouse problems in the area any less of a problem. These rodents are prolific breeders and can cause a mouse infestation fast if left undetected long enough. When you need Mouse Control in Boise, you need EcoSense, the best Boise Pest Control Company. We are the trusted local experts in Mice Control and Extermination Services.
Inspection and Identification of mice
Mice activity can be detected by inspection for signs such as droppings, tracks, and gnawing damage. As trained experts, we know what to look for and will search your property for any signs of mice and the types of mice we are dealing with. We also search for any openings in the walls. We then search inside and outside and in the cabinets where they can commonly be found.
Common Mice in Boise, Idaho
The common house mouse is the most abundant in Boise. The mouse is a mammal of the order Rodentia, having a pointed snout, big rounded ears, and a lengthy and nearly hairless tail. The house mouse is the most widespread species in the genus Mus., weighing only about 1.5 ounces! House mouse is a small rodent that typically grows between 3-4 inches long from the mouse nose to the base of the mouses tail and has tails around 2-4 inches long.
Is there a mouse in your Boise house?
Depending on the situation, mice may establish nests near food sources inside or outside of buildings. Most people do not even realize that they have a mouse problem until the population numbers grow extremely unsanitary and unsafe. If you are seeing things that you suspect might be mice, such as:
- Droppings: Mouse droppings are usually around one-eighth of an inch long. They are thin at one end and look like dark grains of rice.
- Gnaw marks: Mice will often chew on food containers, walls, and furniture.
- Rustling noises may refer to mice scratching or running about in walls or floors.
- Musty odor: This signifies that the mice are nesting somewhere inside. As the infestation grows, so will the bad smell.
- If you have any signs, it’s essential to get it under control as soon as possible!
If you have any mice signs, give us a call immediately before the mouse infestation gets any worse!